AurA Hallows
Welcome to AurA Hallows! Please have a great time. If already a member don't forget to post in the Activity Check in Anouncements::Casual! If a guest, please look around and think about joining!
AurA Hallows
Welcome to AurA Hallows! Please have a great time. If already a member don't forget to post in the Activity Check in Anouncements::Casual! If a guest, please look around and think about joining!
AurA Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AurA Hallows

A Pokémon RPG. All Literacy Levels Allowed!

HomeNEWS!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO PEOPLE! WELCOME TO THE LOST REGION, AURA HALLOWS! PLEASE HAVE A FUN TIME!
The AurA Forest And Harmony Heights just appeared! Take a stroll through them before they vanishes!

A Dark Book By Ry♫

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ry
Admin
Ry

Male Number of posts : 62
Mood: : Happy
Fav. Pokémon : Ampharos
«£» : 2243
A Dark Book By Ry♫ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Dark Book By Ry♫ Right_bar_bleue

A Dark Book By Ry♫ Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Book By Ry♫   A Dark Book By Ry♫ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 am

Put it here people from GotF!
Back to top Go down
http://pokeaura.getgoo.net
Jesse

A Dark Book By Ry♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Book By Ry♫   A Dark Book By Ry♫ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm

You Said:

"Thank You for letting me in,and sorry for comming in very early. I came for knowledge before I start my walk across the region, as well as to get one more Pokémon." Dante said with a sad tone in his fake, very real sounding voice, for there was no food in site. While talking he reached for the PokéBall on his waist so he may return his Duskull to its three-dimentional curved home. As the Duskull returned, Dante asked the lab person a question that was important to him but maybe rude to the lab person. He didn't care at all. " Do you have any food for me and my Pokémon around?"

Splishee Said:

"Of course. And, I always love an early bird," Newton chuckled, leading the newcomer inside. The lab at the beginning of the day was homey. The lights were obviously out, and on the second floor, the snoring of Professor Elm droned through the walls and floorboards. "Do you have any food for me and my Pokémon around?" Dante asked. Newton turned to the younger boy. "Sure thing. The best for the guest," Newton said, chuckling to himself. He brisked to the kitchen, snatching a long white lab jacket from the coat hanger near the door. Now dressed in the almost too-large white coat, Newton opened up the cupboard and selected three blueberry muffins from one of the bottom shelves.

He tore the wrappers off and microwaved it for a few seconds. Fetching a white china plate with many colored designs on its surface, Newton slid the muffins onto the plate. He then whisked toward the fridge and poured a glass of milk from a carton. With glass of milk and plate of muffins in both hands, he darted back into the lobby, setting the mini breakfast atop the round coffee table. Newton's Wooper waddled up, eyes hungry, glittering orbs. He leaped upon the table and leaned in as if to take a muffin. Newton quickly cleared his throat and glared severely at the water fish Pokemon. Wooper glowered back and turned unluckily away. +Phah! Fine! Let your own little Pokemon starve!+ he muttered, darting into the kitchen to fetch something up for himself.

xoxo.
Back to top Go down

A Dark Book By Ry♫
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AurA Hallows :: Announcements :: Guests Grotto-
Jump to: